- Categories:Technical Services
- Time of issue:2019-09-06 00:00:00
How to jump over the machined part in case of the half stoppage of the program?
1. Remember the serial number upon the half stoppage of the program (program line number). If the program line number can’t be remembered in case of power-off, restart the machine to view the power-off number value in the setting interface of the machining parameters.
2. In the machining interface, move the cursor to the serial number column.
3. Input the serial number upon the half stoppage of the program
4. Confirm the inputted serial number, press the key Enter to display the breakpoints, and re-confirm.
5. Prior to executing the program, select the hand wheel simulation way.
6. Execute the program starting, and shake the hand wheel to confirm if the breakpoint is correct.
7. After confirming its safety, execute the program automatic machining.
Automatic tool setting faults removal methods of tool setting gauge
1. The spindle is equipped with the shortest tool.
2. Use the hand wheel to move the tool beside the tool setting gauge, and the point of the shortest tool is 0.1~0.2mm lower than the tool setting gauge.
3. Record the Z-axis mechanical coordinate of the machine tool.
4. Enter automatic tool setting interface, and compare minimum mechanical coordinate H value of Z-axis and the value in the (3). The bigger the negative value is, the bigger the distance that Z-axis is allowed to move down is.
5. After modifying minimum mechanical coordinate H value of Z-axis, and restart automatic tool setting.
6. After modifying tool setting coordinate each time, please use the hand wheel simulation way to inspect the tool setting. After confirming its safety, perform automatic tool setting.
How to remove “over-hard body alarm” of the machine tool?
1. Check the axis of “over-hard body alarm” in the display screen.
2. Press the key OTREL (the red key between panel X+ and X-), and move the axis of the over-hard body towards another direction. for example, after the machine tool gives an alarm of “Y-axis positive direction over-hard body stoke”, press the key OTREL, and move with the hand wheel towards the negative direction of Y-axis to remove the alarm, or press and hold the Y-key, that is, removing the alarm .
3. To protect the machine tool better, it is suggested to use the hand wheel mode to remove the alarm, or be sure to adjust the ratio gear to 10%.
How to operate it after restarting if the machine tool stops for several days?
1. Check if the oil quantities of tool cylinder, pressure cylinder, nitrogen cylinder, oil cooler, oiling machine, etc. are sufficient.
2. Inject the guide rail oil by hands to lubricate the guide rail.
① A button is beside the indicator light on the oiling machine. Under the condition of the emergency stop, press and hold the button. When the pressure of the oiling machine rises up to 1.5Pa, remain it for 5 seconds and then release it, and oil 2~3 times repeatedly.
② On the control panel, press down the oiling key. After the indicator light is on, the oiling machine oils automatically.
After the indicator light is off, press the key to oil 2~3 times repeatedly.
3. The machine tool moves back to original point.
4. Loosen the clamping tool manually.
5. Change the tools for tool changer holes.
6. Write the hot machine program and run the hot machine for half an hour in idle. (Suggestions: spindle speed S1000rpm or so, feed rate F1000mm/min)
Taking CTL-800 machining center as an example, hot machine reference program:
How to remove “following error” or serious following error alarm caused by the machine tool collision results?
1. To remove the alarm, shut it down, and power off the general power of the machine tool for one minute, and re-start the machine tool.
2. If it fails to remove the alarm through re-starting the machine tool, please contact our after-sales service personnel to inspect and solve the problems on the site. 0769-82280081 EXT. 869 After-sales Service Department
How to remove “machining data loss alarm” upon starting the machine tool in case of sudden power failure, tripping, etc.
1. The alarm is to remind the users to confirm the machining data so as to protect the customers’ product machining and to avoid the machining rejects caused by accidental data loss.
2. The customer re-starts machine tool to remove the alarm.
How to remove the driver alarm?
1. Check the alarmed axis in the display screen.
2. Open the electric box door and find out corresponding driver.
① Machining center machine and drilling and tapping machine. The driver is arranged at the upper left side of the switch panel. The corresponding sequence of X/Y/Z axes is as follows: from left to right, and then from bottom to top.
② Engraving and milling machine. The driver is arranged at the lower left side of the switch panel. The corresponding sequence of X/Y/Z axes is as follows: from left to right.
3. Check the alarm code in the driver display screen, with the display modes, such as AC9, A10, A84, etc.
4. Please record the driver’s alarm code, and then contact our after-sales service personnel. We will solve your problems as soon as possible. 0769-82280081
EXT. 869 After-sales Service Department.
How to remove “A.L.1 alarm” of the oil cooler?
1. The alarm is that the oil cooler generates reverse phase or default phase faults.
2. After the machine is power-off, exchange any two phases in the three-phase power line, and then re-start to check if it is normal.
3. If the case is improved, please use the multimeter to check if the three phases of the oil cooler are 220V. In case of the default phase, please check the line.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone